Working in new business, we are always keeping a close eye on the latest decision makers on the move. Often, this can be a trigger for agency reviews, with the first 100 days of any new appointment always crucial.
Here is a round up of some of the recent movers and shakers we have identified for you to keep an eye on:
- FrieslandCampina have a new Managing Director in the UK. Will Jones, who used to be Grocery and Marketing Director, replaces Gavin Blair. Jones is keen to drastically increase the business size based on the back of their YAZOO brand, and is also looking for growth opportunities in private label products.
- Avon is still rejigging its leadership team following its purchase by Natura. There were three major promotions in May. Hannah Lally now occupies the role of Head of Brand over Global Marketing. Kyla Lyford is the similarly-titled Head of Brand for Global Marketing. Meanwhile, Emma Malone is the new Director of Fragrance over Global Brand Marketing.
- Kantar is seeing more promotions in the wake of the consolidation of its brands under the Adweek umbrella. Nathalie Burdet is the new CMO. She has been with the company for nine months as head of their Insights division. She has been replaced in that role by Ignasi Fernandez. In addition, Gwladys Hall is now Head of UK Media.
- Zaib Al-Qassab will be joining Channel 4 as its new CMO in September. This move comes after three years at BT as Managing Director, Chief Brand & Marketing Officer.
- Kate Cox has moved to Moneypenny to become CMO. She was previously VP and CMO at GoDaddy.
- Kenyatte Nelson has started at N Brown Group. The new Chief Brand Officer joins after three years as Chief Customer Officer at Missguided.
If you want to stay up to date with the latest movers and shakers, then you can stay ahead with our data and insight platform Winmo. Click here to find out more.